Soft client options
Bring the power of LCC Horizon to your Windows desktop, laptop, Android or iOS device and access a range of features to ensure your colleagues and customers are always in contact.
The LCC Horizon Desktop Client lets you connect your office phone to your preferred business device, such as a laptop or PC. It works seamlessly with the LCC Horizon service and mobile client to ensure that you can control your user account and handle calls efficiently, wherever you are. The LCC Horizon Desktop Client provides a new way to interact with LCC Horizon and using existing devices you can reduce the cost of entry to a hosted solution, as well as minimising telephony costs incurred whilst on the move or in different locations.
New features such as Presence and Instant Messaging add to the core Horizon services and provide an informed way of communicating with your colleagues, as well as giving you a new route to gain immediate responses when it might not be convenient to speak on the telephone. The Android and iOS Apps enable users to make and receive calls on a mobile device, as well as providing access to key settings for their service. It provides all the same functionality as the desktop client above, with the exception of Click to Dial and Group Chat. This is an ideal bolt-on for users who often work remotely or who are regularly on the move with access to WiFi (e.g. in hotels).
Using Horizon soft clients you can
- Reduce the cost of entry to an IP hosted service by using the desktop client as a softphone and simply adding a headset
- Reduce telephony costs when on the move or in temporary access points such as hotels, coffee shops and customer premises
- Monitor your favourite contacts’ Presence status to check their availability to take calls or to communicate with you
- Send an Instant Message to get an immediate response from a colleague when their Presence status tells you it might not be convenient for them to take a voice call
- Connect customers who use other messaging services to your company so you can quickly communicate with them and build a new route for direct customer support
- Directly control your user account to implement Call Forwarding, Do Not Disturb or other call features