High capacity, reliable Internet connection for your business. LCC’s leased lines offers a dedicated and unrestricted internet connection permanently available for your exclusive use. There is no reduction in speeds, up or down, during peak periods or any other time of day and no matter how many users are on at any one time. It is a fully un-contended line (so you never share the bandwidth with other internet users). You get flexibility that you just don't get with broadband as you just pay for bandwidth that you need.
- Super resilient connection
- 1:1 contention ratio, guaranteed consistent speed
- Secure, private connection
- Guaranteed upload and download speeds
- Flexibility – adapt bandwidth to requirements
- Future proof – scalable and latest connectivity technologies
- Unlimited data
- 24/7 business support
- A leased line from LCC provides a tough, resilient internet connection with guaranteed download and upload speeds.
A leased line from LCC gives you your own dedicated, guaranteed internet connection 24/7. You decide on your bandwidth and term of contract and leave the rest to us.
Not Sure If You Need A Leased Line ?
Ask yourself the following:
- If your connection to the internet went down, would you lose business?
- Do you need a robust internet connection, with speeds that won't slow down, ever?
- Do you want to transfer huge files at the touch of a button with no wasted time?
- Do you want twenty four hour support, rapid response and fixes?
- Only want to pay for the bandwidth you need?
How Many Users Do You Have ?
With broadband or fibre, the more users you have on your line at any one time, the more likely you are to see slower speeds. This won’t happen with a leased line. No matter how many users are on the line, your speed will always stay the same. If you're running a large office, or you're planning to enlarge a small office, a leased line could be the ideal choice. If bandwidth is being used up (downloading or uploading huge files), then even small offices would benefit from a leased line instead of broadband. If the internet is business critical, you need a leased line from LCC
Service Level Agreement (SLA)
In the unlikely event that you have a fault, we'll fix it within hours, as your leased line will be monitored 24 hours a day, every day of the year. Usually we know you have a fault and are working on rectifying it before you are even aware of it. We focus on service availability, delivery, and performance to ensure that you stay connected. To discuss your business’ individual needs or for advice on switching to LCC, call 0800 6522256 or request a call back.