LCC Horizon is a Voice over IP (VoIP) solution, and is a complete communications service for your business that provides an extensive range of fixed and mobile telephony capabilities via an easy-to-use web portal. The service allows you, the administrator, to easily manage your environment whilst enabling your employees to maximise their productivity.
The service has lots of clever features and an emphasis on control and administration through the web that takes the burden away from your IT team. For administrators, you can quickly configure the system according to your organisation’s changing requirements, while your employees can manage calls easily and effectively.
With only a minimal capital outlay required, a reliable and proven service and a jargon-free approach to telephony and communications, Horizon is suitable for any size business looking to improve its productivity and image.
Easily control your fixed and mobile telephony
The benefits of LCC Horizon
Features you can easily control
LCC Horizon puts you in complete control of your phone system and comes with an extensive range of call handling and management features, all operated through an easy-to-use web interface.
Empower your staff with ‘one number anywhere’
LCC Horizon conveniently integrates your fixed and mobile capabilities so that you never miss a call. Callers need only dial one number to reach your desk phone and mobile phone simultaneously; ongoing calls can be moved seamlessly from one device to another without hanging up and a single voicemail box can be accessed from any device.
An on-demand service with no hidden costs
As LCC Horizon is hosted on your behalf, you only pay for what you need on a simple per-seat basis. As you’re not buying a PBX, there’s no major hardware investment and no financing costs to consider.
Lower call costs
LCC Horizon offers all the cost benefits of IP telephony including free site-to-site calls and cheaper call rates. If you use LCC Horizon together with our mobile services you benefit from free calls between your fixed and mobile devices.
Enables flexible working
LCC Horizon helps businesses become more efficient by enabling flexible work environments through hot-desking, home working, and extending the service to mobile devices.
You have total flexibility with the numbers you want to use. You can keep your existing numbers or get new numbers. Extend your business reach and use any local area number no matter where you are located. Have a London number in Leeds!
A business continuity solution
Unexpected events such as snow, floods, strikes or utility roadworks won’t disrupt your business. Because LCC Horizon sits in the cloud, the service provides business continuity features that allow your organisation to carry on making and taking calls, whatever the circumstances.
What makes LCC Horizon different ?
Premium handsets plus desktop and mobile clients
LCC Horizon provides high standards of phone interoperability with its useful desktop and mobile clients plus a choice of premium handsets from a range of manufacturers.
An easy-to-use web interface providing feature control and valuable user information
With an experienced in-house software development team, we can provide a positive user experience for both service use and performance monitoring.
The LCCyber IP network, reliable and secure
We lead on quality of service, scale and reliability. In addition to the network, we can easily and quickly transfer your existing phone numbers onto the LCC Horizon platform.
Broadsoft call controller platform
Supporting millions of business users worldwide, the world’s leading call controller platform from Broadsoft sits at the heart of LCC Horizon providing the broadest feature set and a sole focus on delivering the richest user experience in unified communications.
How does it work ?
LCC Horizon provides a broad range of call handling features that are accessed via the web. The dashboard gives you convenient access to information such as your call history, voicemail and recorded calls. Personalised settings are quick and easy to set, ensuring your calls are handled effectively.
LCC Horizon provides managers with a powerful administrative management capability while giving employees freedom to control calls quickly and effectively. Set up is quick and easy and you can choose to pass down control to the user or you can retain control of the individual user features.
Record inbound or outbound calls for compliance, customer service or audit purposes. This optional feature allows secure online access to file storage and retrieval of call details. You can set LCC Horizon to record some calls, all calls or record calls on demand.
You can use Auto Attendant to provide callers with call routing options for different areas of the business or create announcements to inform callers of details such as opening hours and website address when the office is closed.
Who is LCC Horizon aimed at ?
LCC Horizon is a Voice over IP (VoIP) solution that is ideal for any size of business and is highly-effective in organisations that have more than one site that work together. The system is capable of serving a handful to hundreds of employees. Here are some examples of how LCC Horizon is often used.
Dynamic businesses that want flexibility
Businesses with employees who are regularly on the move or out of the office will never lose calls as each user can simply tell the system, at the click of a mouse, where their calls should be sent: their desk, their mobile (or both) or their colleague. And if they miss a call they can pick up their voicemail no matter where they are.
Ideal for multi-sites
The service is provided centrally so you don’t need an expensive system on each site. Horizon connects branch offices together, calls are free between locations and mobiles and everyone shares the same dial plans and directories.
Organisations that prefer outsourcing and Opex
Hosted on your behalf, there are no expensive maintenance or running costs and you only pay for what you use.
Organisations that need a business continuity solution
In the event of a disaster the services can be instantly moved across to a backup plan that can include, for example, diverting calls to different locations without loss of functionality and without expensive call forwarding costs.
Improving customer contact
Put calls on hold, play marketing messages, move calls seamlessly between users and offices and your customers will get the best experience when calling your business.
Training and monitoring
LCC Horizon provides a cost-effective way to record calls. This centralised feature means calls can be recorded from any location, in any direction and configured instantly at the click of a mouse.
Your choice of handsets
LCC Horizon can be used with a range of handsets from a choice of manufacturers; it’s not tied to one type of manufacturer or hardware and can also be connected through an easy-to-use desktop client. Contact us for a full list of compatible hardware, features and options. Some current examples include:
Basic entry phone—6 lines or speed dials, HD voice on all audio paths, Backlit greyscale screen, Supports both VVX expansion units
Ideal entry-level for low to moderate call volumes— 6 lines or speed dials, 208 x 104 pixel resolution, 2 x Ethernet 10/100/10
Mid-range business media phone—12 lines or speed dials, 3.5” colour TFT, 320 x 240 pixel resolution, Polycom HD Voice up to 7KHz,on all audio paths, 2 x Ethernet 10/100/100
Performance business media phone, best-in-class desktop productivity and unified communications for busy professionals— 12 line appearances or speed dials, 320 x 240 pixel resolution, 3.5’’ colour touch screen
Premium business media phone delivering best-in-class desktop productivity for corporate executives and managers—Large (4.3”) TFT (480 x 272) capacitive touch-screen, Up to 16 line appearances/speed dials, Hard Keys: 12-key keypad, home, speaker, mute, volume, headset, Integrated Bluetooth
Ideal for general office use— Backlit display (mono), 2 line keys, 2 programmable keys/busy lights
Ideal for high-performance executive offices—Hi-res colour display, Bluetooth connectivity, WiFi compatible, 2 line keys, 3 programmable keys/busy light
Cordless Handset ideal for customers needing mobility—High-quality sound, Business-essential call features, 50m indoor/300m outdoor range
Additional expansion units, analogue converter boxes and conference phones available, please contact us for more details.
LCC Horizon is available with the comprehensive range of features below, as well as a range of additional bolt-on options.
Working as part of a team
- N-Way Call for convenient collaboration with colleagues
- Hunt Groups for distributing and allocating calls across your team
- Call Transfer to any internal or external number
- Common or customisable settings for Sites, Groups and Departments
- Hold a call and pick it up on another phone with Call Park
- Answer a group member’s phone with Call Pick Up
- Instant Group Call enabling efficient collaboration
Improving your company image
- Call Waiting ensures you’re ready to take your next call
- Get your messages across with Music on Hold
- Avoid your calls being passed on and on with Diversion Inhibitor
- Provide callers with menu options for call routing using Auto Attendant
- Enhance your brand by uploading your company logo and specific adverts
- CLI Flexibility to allow you to present any number you have permission to call on behalf of
Ensuring security and preventing fraud
- Use Call History to view all calls made, received and missed
- Bar unapproved call types with Call Barring
- Allow access to phones using Authorisation Codes
- Last Number Redial for convenient repeat dialling
- Easily make a call with Click to Dial through the user interface or client
- Assign calls to cost centres using Account Codes
- Use Presence or Pre-set Availability Profiles to manage incoming calls
- No more unwanted calls with Anonymous Call Rejection or Selective Call Rejection
- Automatic Callback so that you can stay productive
- Call your colleagues when they are free using Busy Lamp Keys
- Show you are unavailable using Do Not Disturb
- Company directory available from the handset and up to 100 speed dials for your favourite numbers
- Use Call Recording for audit trails, compliance or training purposes
Mobile and flexible working
- Manage incoming calls effectively with Call Forwarding
- Home Worker lets you take your profiles and settings to your home office
- Play a Voicemail message from your desktop, save it or forward a copy to your entire team
- Never miss a call with One Number Anywhere and Sequential Ringing
- Keep track of important calls with Call Notify by Email
- Use your number and preferences on any enabled phone in your company with Hot-Desking
- Use your number and profile on any phone, anywhere with Remote Office
Soft client options
Bring the power of LCC Horizon to your Windows desktop, laptop, Android or iOS device and access a range of features to ensure your colleagues and customers are always in contact.
The LCC Horizon Desktop Client lets you connect your office phone to your preferred business device, such as a laptop or PC. It works seamlessly with the LCC Horizon service and mobile client to ensure that you can control your user account and handle calls efficiently, wherever you are. The LCC Horizon Desktop Client provides a new way to interact with LCC Horizon and using existing devices you can reduce the cost of entry to a hosted solution, as well as minimising telephony costs incurred whilst on the move or in different locations.
New features such as Presence and Instant Messaging add to the core Horizon services and provide an informed way of communicating with your colleagues, as well as giving you a new route to gain immediate responses when it might not be convenient to speak on the telephone. The Android and iOS Apps enable users to make and receive calls on a mobile device, as well as providing access to key settings for their service. It provides all the same functionality as the desktop client above, with the exception of Click to Dial and Group Chat. This is an ideal bolt-on for users who often work remotely or who are regularly on the move with access to WiFi (e.g. in hotels).
Using Horizon soft clients you can
- Reduce the cost of entry to an IP hosted service by using the desktop client as a softphone and simply adding a headset
- Reduce telephony costs when on the move or in temporary access points such as hotels, coffee shops and customer premises
- Monitor your favourite contacts’ Presence status to check their availability to take calls or to communicate with you
- Send an Instant Message to get an immediate response from a colleague when their Presence status tells you it might not be convenient for them to take a voice call
- Connect customers who use other messaging services to your company so you can quickly communicate with them and build a new route for direct customer support
- Directly control your user account to implement Call Forwarding, Do Not Disturb or other call features
LCC Horizon Integrator options
Unleash even more of LCC Horizon’s capabilities across your desktop with LCC Horizon Integrator. LCC Horizon Integrator is a powerful piece of software that gives you control of your LCC Horizon service from your desktop without having to log in to your LCC Horizon Portal. It also provides interaction with key programs such as Microsoft Outlook®. and Skype for Business®. Our CRM Integrator can be added to enable easy integration with your CRM program, in addition to the full set of features LCC Horizon Integrator offers.
- Call Preview—Available from Outlook. Allows LCC Horizon users to prepare for the incoming call and respond appropriately. This can make the caller feel more welcome and gives a professional feel to your company
- Click to Dial—Available from Outlook and web pages. Makes Horizon even simpler to operate as users can make calls instantly and accurately from the information on their screen
- Integration with Skype for Business® – Presence changes to reflect On a Call or Do Not Disturb. Improves efficiency as colleagues and customers can only contact you when you are available
- Desktop Control – Instant access from the desktop to Call History, Call Forward, Presence and a wealth of other features
Integrator CRM takes the Integrator software a step further. Compatible with over 20 of the top CRM packages including Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics, Integrator CRM helps users to be even more efficient and productive by providing quick access to contacts and the ability to dial directly from your CRM system. A TAPI compliant interface will be introduced mid-2017 to further expand LCC Horizon’s integration capabilities. (Contact LCC for details.)
Call Queuing Options
LCC Horizon Call Queue helps you present a professional image to your customers by managing incoming calls effectively and delivering them to groups, as soon as users become available. LCC Horizon Call Queue adds a low-cost way of managing your incoming calls professionally and provides constant information and choices to your callers, reducing the risk of losing valuable incoming calls.
LCC Horizon Call Queue ‘Users and Groups’ benefits:
- Customised messaging – Customise your welcome and hold music and set up a comfort message at timed intervals to let the caller know their call is important
- User breakout – Add a specific digit to the Call Queue Group to let a caller break out of the queue to leave a voicemail message
- Queue up to 25 calls
- Simultaneous Hunt Group – Instantly deliver the call to all available contacts within the Call Queue Group
Management Reporting Options
Do you know how many calls you are getting? Do you know how they are being handled or who is handling them?
LCC Horizon offers a number of key measurements through its reporting section. However, there is a growing requirement for more in-depth call management reporting and wall board integration to help organisations gain a real-time understanding of calls. Using Akixi, the leading hosted call-management service provider, you can now get a data feed for your LCC Horizon service, which will let you export the statistics you need to help manage your business.
Additional benefits available by using Akixi
- No server on site – Enables multi-site monitoring and supports business continuity
- Real-time stats – Provides wall boards with real-time call-traffic information and alarms to ensure critical routes into the business are constantly monitored
- Accessible from any internet-enabled device – Use the service via traditional desktop devices or monitor on the go through your mobile
- Push reporting and alarms – Customisable push reporting and alarms to ensure business-critical metrics are always available
- Cradle-to-grave reporting – Monitor a call throughout its path with visibility of every divert leg and call detail, easily and accurately segmented for identification
- Track after-hours calls – Highlight suspicious activity or unauthorised calling
- Abandoned call recovery – Missed a call? See instantly if it has been returned
- Activity and extension activity monitoring – Quickly and easily monitor key extension or call routes to ensure maximum efficiency
By using management reporting you can
- Instantly see what needs to be changed to improve customer service
- Monitor time to answer and manage calls more efficiently
- Analyse internal call patterns
- See how many calls are being abandoned with the ability to return them
- Optimise resources by ensuring the right number of operators is in place at all times
Receptionist Console Option
Manage incoming calls and call routing to single or multiple sites via a simple, easy-to-use interface. LCC Horizon Receptionist Console adds a low-cost way of managing your key call routing and monitoring multiple contacts or sites, where this is not achievable through a more traditional phone and side car solution. Ensure that every one of your calls is answered professionally and efficiently, improve customer service and increase business efficiency with LCC Horizon Receptionist Console.
Receptionist Console benefits
- Full control over incoming calls to single or multiple sites, ensuring every call is answered or redirected, as required
- Access and monitor up to 800 directory contacts, meaning call routing decisions can be made quickly and efficiently to ensure the best available outcome
- Monitoring and manipulation of call queues with caller priority Establishment and management of multiple conference calls, connecting key contacts and resources to deal with incoming queries in the most effective way
- Multiple receptionists managing single or multiple numbers
LCC Horizon Call Centre
LCC Horizon Call Centre is a cloud-based service with an extensive range of inbound call centre capabilities that can be configured and managed via an easy-to-use web portal.
An extension to our LCC Horizon hosted telephony platform, this add-on service enables businesses to easily manage their call centre environments, boost productivity of call centre agents and the overall efficiency of their call centre and help them deliver a first-rate service to their customers. LCC Horizon Call Centre is ideal for any business that receives inbound calls; for example those with sales teams, help desks, accounts departments, receptionists or customer service representatives, right through to more formal inbound call centre environments.
Call Centre benefits
- Intelligent call distribution - ensures calls are answered efficiently and get through to the right people
- Quality caller experience - easily monitor inbound call activity, with barge in and emergency escalation when needed
- Enables flexible working - as LCC Horizon is cloud-based, agents can be base anywhere. Users can also easily take calls for multiple departments from one device.
- Quickly escalate difficult customer queries - for those times when agents need support from more senior members of staff
- Gain valuable insight - access to historical and real-time data to help address training needs and identify potential gaps in resource during peak times
- On-demand, scalable service - customers only pay for what they need and can simply scale up or down when needed